Here is my Face of the Day
1. Apply primer. I used Smashbox Photo Finish Moisturizing Primer
2. Apply Foundation. I applied Tarte Full Coverage Foundation in Light
3. Apply eyeshadow. I applied bareMinerals High Shine in Metorite all over the lid
I then applied Urban Decay's Last Call in the crease and outer V area with a fluffy blending brush. This is a metallic sugar plum color.
4. Apply false lashes. I used the ones that came in April's MyGlam bag. I used Milani black liquid liner on the upper lash line.
5. Line the lower lash line. I used Urban Decay's 24/7 in Crash which is a deep plum with small silver glitter.
6. Apply blush. I used Sephora's Pantone Universe Limited Edition Blush which is a shimmery peach blush
7. Apply lipstick. I used ELLE 07.
I paired this with this beautiful spring green color by ZOYA called Bevin.
Happy Friday. What look are you rockin' today?
Yours in Beauty,