Of course one of the things that first drew me to this product was the design of the swirled purple and green shades. When you pump this product out, you get both green and purple colors. I swirled this in my hand and then applied to my face.
The purple color is to even out skin tone and the green tone is to reduce redness. This product claims to instantly smooth and and color correct skin.
|Berry shade (comes in 3 shades)|
This comes out with almost 2 different parts to it, one that is a lighter cream and one that is a darker liquid. These blend together for a very pretty light berry shade. This gives your face a nice color and I did find it to be buildable. I like the texture of this and the feel of it on my skin. I'm a big fan of cream blushes.
So, what were the results?
BEFORE: no makeup
AFTER: just the primer and blush, no other makeup
I think this did take some of the redness out of my face and then I could apply the blush over a smooth even canvas!
- The primer left my skin feeling soft and smooth and I think it did even out the tone a little bit so that I could apply the blush where I wanted my face to have color
- I love the design of this and that it has exactly what I look for in a primer: even skintone and brightening
- I like the consistency and feel of the blush. I probably wouldn't pay the normal retail of $10 for such a small tube of blush though (although you just need a small amount)
- I like the natural blush look of the cream blush
- I haven't tested the primer with foundation over it, I will update with my thoughts on how it affected my foundation.
- Overall, I would defintely recommend both of these products, especially if you can get a deal like I did! Keep your eyes peeled.
Yours in Beauty,
Also stay tuned for a review of one of the most interesting products I've ever tried with is the konjac sponge. I just received these today, but have already used this one twice because I'm loving it so much. This is from the UK and Europe, is 100% natural made from vegetable fiber, deep cleans your face, removes makeup, is biodegradable, pH balanced, and for your skin and body. My face is feeling divine and my skin is looking great makeup free tonight! Stay tuned for my full review of 4 different sponges.
In the meantime, check out this company here.